Entry: May 24, 2018
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB: www.rizzolo.es
1. The use of this Web space is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each time the user accesses it.
2. Access to this site is only permitted as well as its use for lawful purposes, at all times adjusting its use to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morals, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user that contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of the performance of activities that could be constitutive of crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its Web page. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is made under his free consent and is his sole responsibility.
5. RIZZOLO S.L., the company that owns this website, reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may violate their interests or rights or that may constitute an offense.
6. RIZZOLO S.L. reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
1. RIZZOLO S.L. can not guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is responsible for any damages caused or likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained on the Web this site.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occurred in the information provided, RIZZOLO S.L. is not responsible for such errors as well as for damages caused by the use of information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to RIZZOLO S.L. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this Web on which RIZZOLO S.L. No intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. Reproduction of all or part of the content of www.rizzolo.es is prohibited as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted. in writing, by RIZZOLO SL
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of RIZZOLO S.L., as well as to avoid or try to avoid the systems that there may be or of protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed as long as the source is indicated.
4. Any violation of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of this portal or the elements of RIZZOLO S.L., will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
1. RIZZOLO SL, informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is Spanish legislation, as well as International Treaties that Spain has signed. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante, to resolve any controversy related to the previous section.
5. DATA PROTECTION
Users of this website understand that all information provided through social networks (post, mentions, comments, links, chat, videos, photos, etc.) can be public and, as such, used by third parties on which RIZZOLO SL does not have technical possibilities of restriction. These third parties, without authorization from RIZZOLO SL, may use these data published by users, for purposes not directly related to the interests of the company, without this, derived authorization, concession, consent or mere knowledge of these facts by of RIZZOLO SL.
Therefore, users should be aware of this fact, connatural to the use of information published through Social Networks. All the opinions and, in general, the information published by the users only represent the opinion of the person who contributes it and do not indicate any participation on the part of RIZZOLO SL In relation to the identification of the users who link, comment or perform post and contributions (texts, video, photos, etc.) by the management companies and owners of the platforms called “Social Networks”, RIZZOLO SL can not ensure compliance with current legislation at all times in terms of data protection and refers users to the privacy policies of each social network.
With regard to the contents published in the spaces of Social Networks used by RIZZOLO S.L., users are directed to follow the rules expressed above. In case of doubts about the processing of personal data made by RIZZOLO S.L. Through Social Networks, users can contact the entity, through the address email@example.com
The same address may be used in any case to exercise the rights contemplated by the legislation on data protection (right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, treatment limitation, portability and information). The data provided will be kept for the time necessary to provide the required service or information.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the described conditions of use, you can go to the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you do it by email or in writing to RIZZOLO S.L., Calle Benifleta, 18 A, 03820, Cocentaina (Alicante) SPAIN
IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Benifleta Street, 18 A, 03820, Cocentaina (Alicante) SPAIN
(+34) 965 591 908
(+34) 965 590 959
Registered in the commercial register of Alicante, inscription number 1, volume 1946, book 0, folio 38, section 8, sheet A-39210.